The Charm of the North Shore
The Charm of the North Shore is the best way to explore Vancouver’s Stanley Park and the lush forest and trails of North Vancouver.
Your excursion will include:
- Stanley Park – Designated a national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park offers 400 hectares of old-growth forest, beaches, hiking trails and a collection of First Nations totem poles.
- Lions Gate Bridge – An impressive vehicle suspension bridge that crosses the first narrows of Burrard Inlet and connects the city of Vancouver to the North Shore municipalities of North Vancouver and West Vancouver. The views are stunning, and on a clear day you may catch a glimpse snow-capped mountain peaks.
- West Vancouver – Admire the multi-million dollar mansions of the rich and famous, whose homes have some of the best views of downtown Vancouver.
- Capilano River Hatchery – The Capilano Salmon Hatchery is a fish farm that was established in 1971 to save the strongly declining salmon stocks in the Capilano River. Today, the hatchery breeds Coho salmon, steelhead trout, and Chinook salmon. Enjoy a visit to the interpretive centre, which provides locals and visitors from around the world a chance to learn more about the salmon life cycle.
- Lynn Canyon Park & Ecology Centre – A temperate rainforest, you’ll learn about moss, ferns, and plants growing alongside some of the oldest trees in the Pacific West Coast. Explore the winding park trails, leading you over slow moving creeks and rushing waterfalls.
At the conclusion of this tour we will deliver you back to your hotel.
15 days prior to the service:
10 days prior to the service:
5 days prior to the service:
DepartureDowntown Vancouver, BC
Dress CodeCausal & comfortable shoes for walking in the rainforest
IncludeLuxury vehicleGuide GratuitiesBottled WaterLunch Options (see above)Personal Tour Guide
Not IncludedHot DrinksHeavy winter gear rentalAlpine LunchWine tastings at each wineryCharcuterie picnic lunchSnack between wine tastingsPrivate Airplane FlightGourmet Boxed LunchPrivate Seaplane FlightPrivate Helicopter FlightBC Ferry Tolls and FeesAdm. to Grouse SkyrideAdm. to Suspension BridgeSocial Media Frame CutoutsUse of Selfie StickUse of TripodIce Cream TreatAdm. to Science WorldAdm. to Vancouver AquariumAdm. to Peak 2 Peak GondolaAdm. to Sea to Sky GondolaAdm. to Butchart GardensHomemade Cookies4G LTE Wi-Fi (Denali Only)Ferry Reservations RoundtripYukon Denali/Mercedes Benz SprinterDeparture TaxesEntry FeesAirport TransfersBreakfast