the Yukon for the best
Northern Lights Experience in Canada
Northern Lights Adventure
Start your journey through the Yukon with relaxing days in your private cabin and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Yukon, one of the world’s last true frontiers!
We tailor your Aurora Borealis travel package based on your needs , for northern lights chasers, there are a variety of ways to experience the silently sublime spectacle in the sky, so we have few options in the city of Whitehorse, capital city of the Yukon.
Seeing the bluish-greenish lights dance in the dark sky will create a memory you’ll never forget!
Far from the hustle and bustle of city lights, we partner with the top locations in the Yukon to view the elusive Northern Lights.
The Northern Lights season goes from September till March, but the best months to experience the full true north winter activities are from January till March.
Your all-Inclusive Winter Aurora Borealis excursion will include:
- Round trip flights Vancouver – Whitehorse – Vancouver with Air North (this airline does not offers business class seats on their planes)
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to Whitehorse Airport to the Lodge
- 3 night accommodations in Lodge Rooms or Private cabins all with private washrooms and showers with hot water
- All meals from European style breakfasts, lunch and family – style dinners
- Nightly Aurora Viewing and photography assistance
- 1/2 day dog sledding adventure
- 1/2 day snowmobiling tour
- Snowshoeing tour
- Winter clothing rental, includes Winter outerwear pants and inner fleece liner, Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleece liner, Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar), Insulated mitts, insulated headgear / cap.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the lodge
- Spa treatments
- Private transfers by small plane with skis from the Whitehorse airport to the lodges that have access to a frozen lakes (contact us for details)
- Additional winter activities : visit to the Takhini Hot Springs, the Yukon Wildlife Preserve, panoramic air tours,
- Accommodations pre-post Yukon in the city of Vancouver (we can arrange that in your package, contact us for details)
- Travel insurance
Minimum Age: Must be 5 years + to participate in the dogsledding tour and 8 years + to participate in the Snowmobiling tour
Available: without winter activities (September 15 till December 15) with winter activities (December 16 till March 31)
Arrivals : 3 nights stays (any day of the week, based on the lodge availability)
45 days prior to the service: 25% Non-Refundable
30 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
15 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable