Heli, Lakes & Mountain Adventure
See British Columbia’s west coast from the comfort of a private helicopter and experience landing in the upper alpine where you’ll enjoy stunning panoramic views.
Beginning in downtown Vancouver, your excursion will include the following:
- Vancouver Harbour – Set against a backdrop of dramatic mountain peaks, the city’s bustling harbour is filled with sailboats, tugs and cruise ships navigating busy waters.
- Canada Place – An impressive and iconic national landmark welcoming local residents, visitors and ships to the West Coast.
- Vancouver Convention Center – The world’s first LEED® Platinum certified convention centre (complete with a grass roof!) and set on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver.
- Gastown – Designated a National Historic Site in 2009, this area is a one-of-a-kind experience for visitors and locals alike. Home to the famous Gastown steam clock where every hour on the hour, the steam-powered 5-metre (17-foot) tall clock plays the Westminster chimes on four whistles and delights on-lookers by shooting a blast of steam out of its top.
- Chinatown – Vancouver’s Chinatown is the largest in the country – and the second largest in North America. From the herbal pharmacists and tea shops to the BBQ ducks hanging in the windows, strolling the streets can be an adventure for the senses.
- Yaletown – This is one of Vancouver’s trendiest neighborhoods – a district filled with great restaurants and bars, boutique shopping and warehouse-converted loft apartments.
After exploring Vancouver you’ll enjoy a 45-minute scenic drive to the Pitt Meadows Airport, where a private helicopter will be waiting to take you on a 50 minute adventure. Your expert pilot will take you soaring over high mountain peaks as you admire rushing waterfalls, alpine lakes and lush old-growth forests. You’ll land in the upper alpine, where you’ll spend 20 minutes enjoying the panoramic views.
Your return flight will transport you back to the Pitt Meadows Airport, where a private vehicle will be waiting to take you to Pitt Lake. The second-largest lake in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Pitt Lake offers stunning views of the Golden Ears mountain range. A freshwater tidal lake, the Pitt Lake area is home to bears, deer and cougars as well as extensive migratory wildfowl. Here you’ll enjoy an exquisite boxed lunch lakeside.
Remember to bring a camera, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Min/Max Guests: Accommodates 1 to 11 people (Age restrictions : must be 5+ years )
Note : This tour runs all year round (if weather permitted) maximum 3 or 4 guests per helicopter ( based on the group size and helicopter availability)
15 days prior the service :
25% Non -refundable
10 days prior the service :
50% Non -refundable
5 days prior the service :
100% Non -refundable
Note: if the helicopter flight is canceled by the helicopter company due to bad weather conditions and safety reasons, we will reimburse a portion of the helicopter flight or we will try to re-schedule that same tour on a new date.
At the conclusion of the tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Vancouver (45-minute drive).
Dress CodeCasual & comfortable hiking shoes, sunglasses and jacket
IncludeLuxury vehicleGourmet Boxed LunchPrivate Helicopter FlightGuide GratuitiesBottled Water/Soda/JuiceHomemade CookiesPersonal Tour Guide
Not IncludedHot DrinksHeavy winter gear rentalAlpine LunchWine tastings at each wineryCharcuterie picnic lunchSnack between wine tastingsPrivate Airplane FlightPrivate Seaplane FlightBC Ferry Tolls and FeesAdm. to Grouse SkyrideAdm. to Suspension BridgeSocial Media Frame CutoutsUse of Selfie StickUse of TripodIce Cream TreatAdm. to Science WorldAdm. to Vancouver AquariumAdm. to Peak 2 Peak GondolaAdm. to Sea to Sky GondolaAdm. to Butchart Gardens4G LTE Wi-Fi (Denali Only)Ferry Reservations RoundtripYukon Denali/Mercedes Benz SprinterLunch Options (see above)Departure TaxesEntry FeesAirport TransfersBreakfast